- Photoshoot sessions last 30-45 minutes.
- Photoshoots are $40 per session person, each additional model is an extra $20.
- Your preferred Photoshoot location should be at or somewhat near the convention area on the map provided in each post (unless you're willing to pay for the cab to an exotic location).
- Individuals will receive 7-10 photos at minimum, with each additional person 3-4 extra to the overall number including group shots. All cosplayers in the group should be from the same series.
- You will be emailed the photos once they are complete (wait can be up to three weeks or more depending on the workload). Large size photos will be 2K resolution of 2000 pixels on the long end.
Read here for more info on Resolution.
- For a premium price after the shoot, you can choose to order a 4K resolution set of the shoot, which includes a minimized watermark like the 2K. The premium 4K price is an additional flat $10 per shoot. ie Two people in a shoot asking for a 4K set, would be $40. If 4K is ordered after shoot, just the difference will be charged.
- What's the difference? Scroll down to take a look. It's a good option if you're looking to print the photos (not for re-sale), you then have a much higher-quality image to work with at the printers.
- If you're looking to pay ahead of time, payment can be made through Paypal to my email address, mike(at)eleventhphotograph.com, otherwise you can pay me at the shoot which I prefer. If you are inquiring about purchasing a previous photoshoot, please be sure to include your name and a link to the photoshoot so I know exactly which set.
- Please do not send me any money until I confirm a date/time/convention with you.
- Lastly, individual Photos from general con galleries are $5, provided you are the model in the photo(s).
Thank you! : )
Note: By purchasing these photos the model is granted only the right to use the photos for their own personal use. Images may not be resold to third parties. The photographs may not be edited without consent from the photographer. Photographs may be printed, but for personal use only; Prints may not be mass-produced and/or sold for profit. When posting photographs online, credit must be granted to the photographer, and if possible, linked back to his site. If any minor changes are made, that must be stated in the description. The photographer retains all other rights to the photographs, unless otherwise stated.
Look how sharp the eyes are!