- Photoshoot sessions last 30-45 minutes.
- Photoshoots are $25 per session per person, each additional person is an extra $5.
- Your preferred Photoshoot location should be at or somewhat near the convention area (unless you're willing to pay for the cab to an exotic location).
- It would also be to your advantage on letting me know which character you'll be cosplaying so I can research them a little to get a better idea on what poses/shots to get.
- Individuals will receive 7-10 photos at minimum, with each additional person 4-5 extra to the overall number including group shots. All cosplayers in the group should be from the same series.
- You will be emailed the photos once they are complete (wait can be up to three weeks or more depending on the workload) at 2K resolution of 2000 pixels on the long end, 2:3 aspect ratio.
- For a premium price before or after the shoot, you can choose to order a 4K resolution set of the shoot, which includes the minimized minimized watermark like the 2K. The premium 4K price is an additional $10 per shoot. ie Two people in a shoot asking for a 4K set, would be $40. If 4K is ordered after shoot, just the difference will be charged.
- What's the difference? Scroll down to take a look. It's a good option if you're looking to print the photos (not for re-sale), you then have a much higher-quality image to work with at the printers.
- Payments can be made through Paypal to my email address, mike(at)eleventhphotograph.com. If you are inquiring about purchasing a previous photoshoot, please be sure to include your name and a link to the photoshoot so I know exactly which set.
- Please do not send me any money until I confirm a date/time/convention with you.
- Lastly, individual Photos from general con galleries are $5, and $3 for any additional, provided you are the model in the photo(s).
Thank you! : )
Note: By purchasing these photos the model is granted only the right to use the photos for their own personal use. Images may not be resold to third parties. The photographs may not be edited without written consent from the photographer. Photographs may be printed, but only for personal use; Prints may not be mass-produced and/or sold for profit. When posting the photographs online, credit must be granted to the photographer, and if possible, linked back to his site. The photographer retains all other rights to the photographs.
Look how sharp the eyes are!